Who we are today:
Godiva is broadly recognized as the worldwide leader in super premium chocolates, through over 600 retail stores, 40,000 points of sale and over 800 Travel retail points of sale in more than 80 countries. Godiva's commitment to excellence is also apparent in its Gold Ballotin Collection and seasonal packaging which have earned Godiva a global reputation for design excellence. Godiva manufactures and markets a broad portfolio of indulgent products, including boxed premium chocolates, small chocolate treats, dipped fruit, biscuits/cookies, coffee/cocoa, blended chilled beverages and other premium chocolate products all bearing the Godiva name. Godiva has recently taken meaningful and successful steps to broaden its portfolio beyond chocolate gifting into the high growth, self-consumption and home entertainment/sharing segments of the marketplace across the Globe. Godiva products are manufactured in Brussels, Belgium and Reading, PA and select co-manufacturing locations globally. The company has approximately 5,000 employees around the world.
If you love our brand, are a chocolate lover and are passionate about making a difference for a global company please consider a career with us. We are looking for people who love taking initiative and becoming part of a fast moving company.
The Godiva Associate Manager is a brand ambassador and leader in assisting the Boutique Manager to deliver enriching experiences for our people and our consumers. They do this by inspiring their teams to create memorable moments, helping to create the Godiva experience and win in the marketplace. The winning traits and attitudes of an Assistant Boutique Manager include chocolate and food lover, creative, vibrant, generous spirit and graceful.
Associate Managers are responsible for every aspect of the boutique including:
• 1-2 years supervisory/management experience in a retail sales environment or similar fast paced, customer service environment, preferred. Experience working within a food environment is desired.
• Previous experience in a retail sales environment with increasing levels of responsibility and strong working knowledge of general retail practices and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively lead/direct, coach and train others in a retail setting, and the ability to relate well using communication, interpersonal, diplomacy and related skills required.
• Experience in a specialty retail environment required.
• Passionate about chocolate & food!
• Flexibility in work schedule is required including the ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays as operational need may require.
• Competitive pay with bonus potential
• Comprehensive health plan: medical, dental, vision
• 401k / savings plan
• Paid vacations and holidays
• Education Assistance
• Employee Discount
• Opportunities for career advancement
Godiva appreciates your interest and consideration of our company. We regret that we will not be able to respond to every resume submission. Only those candidates who best meet our needs shall be contacted. Again, thank you for your consideration.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.
Godiva Chocolatier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veterans